Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Up and Down

It's been several weeks since Jamie left me. It's been the wildest emotional ride I've ever been on. For the most part I'm keeping my feelings in check, but other times it's too hard.

I just can't believe what's happening sometimes. Jamie and I had and honest to goodness relationship. We shared the good and the bad with each other because we knew we could. We truly understood the other's feelings. I could see she loved me, just be the way she would look at me.

I also understand she's in a very stressful situation right now, but I wanted to be the one to help her through it. I was going to be the person she could talk to when feeling down, cry with when feeling sad, and hug and kiss when she felt she needed someone close by.

I'm sorry about this post. I don't have too many people to talk to sometimes, so writing this helps me.

No comments: