Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lets try this again

Here is a slightly more optimistic follow up to my previous blog entry.

If my previous blog is anything, it is an example of what SOME days are like for me. Every day of the week is different.

I just want people to know that I am not in a constant state of depression. The fact of the matter is that some days are good and others are bad. Today was one of those days where I felt that I needed to take a step back and understand everything. I'm not saying I've come to terms with what's happened to me. I'm just saying that I have a lot more to be thankful for. I bought a new car, I received a nice raise at work, and I played in a music festival with my buddy's band last weekend. Amongst all this I still have loving friends and family. I know I stated in my previous post that I don't have a lot of people to talk to sometimes and that's true as well. Some days I'm simply alone with my thoughts. But it's in hard times that the people who truly care about you step up, and many have and I am forever thankful for the support you all have given me.

Lets see what tomorrow brings

No comments: