Sunday, April 06, 2008


Things have been going well the past couple of weeks. Jamie and I went on a lovely vacation to San Diego and saw our friend April. Then we shot over to Tucson and saw the old gang.


The sad truth is, if you're going on a vacation to relax, visiting your family is the last thing you should do. Don't get me wrong. I had a great time, but we were on a very tight schedule in Tucson. Where as in San Diego, Jamie and I would just roll out of bed and head over to the beach.

In the end, the real idea was to get away from work and spend time with Jamie before she went back to Vegas. So MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! In fact, that mission was so accomplished that we even went to the mission's mom's house and slapped her in the face.


There I go again with my nonsensical rants...sorry.

No comments: