Sunday, September 25, 2005

WHA!?


- Is it just me, or does R Kelly’s songs suck ass?

- If you like banana bread, you’ll love chocolate chip banana bread.

- What’s the deal with flying squirrels?

- I miss playing volleyball.

- Caviar looks kind of gross.

- Sometimes I lie in grassy fields, look at the clouds and wonder how much shit is being talked about me at that moment.

- My cat likes to sleep on the 4th shelf and the 4th shelf only of the bookcase in my living room.

- I finally got into a film festival, it’s a small one but it’s a start.

- Music fills me with heart and soul, but Huey Lewis and the News does not.

- I kicked Riley’s ass at racket ball today

- Sometimes Bill Buckmaster, host of the news magazine “Arizona Illustrated”, asks us how we like our eggs cooked.

- I’m done

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just you, R. Kelly's music does suck ass. The only semi-decent song he ever did is Remix to Ignition. But the whole Stuck in the Closet novella makes me want to kill myself.

Congrats on the film festival and kicking Riley's ass

Anonymous said...

I don'y know R. Kelly (or maybe, but it didn't ring a bell at the moment). Real caviar certainely looks gross, but with some vodka it's pretty tasty :). Champagne could make it too :).
A plus

Jej

Anonymous said...

R. Kelly sucks ass.