Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Drunkin Version of My Post

- R Kelly kicks ass, he's the best song writer....ever!

- Banana bread reminds me of grandma

- What if the flying squirrels decide to turn against us all?

- Sometimes I lie in grassy fields, look at the clouds and wonder how many burritos I can eat to send myself to the E.R.

- My cat has the fluffiest tail in all the land

- The website for the film festival that excepted me listed my name as Fred Corl... arh!!!

- Bill Buckmaster used to tell us about a little friend that lived in his head. He couldn't tell us his name because if he did...he would die

- I'm off to bed

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

Have you ever seen your grandma make banana bread? Have you ever seen your grandma?
Biscuits tail is the fluffiest in all the land, but Kiwi's tail is the softest in all the land.

Anonymous said...

Burritos are so magical and wonderful. God I love burritos.