Monday, August 22, 2005

Where's My Mommy!?!?!?


I had myself a bit of a day today.

It started with my class. I've never met a more boring teacher in all my life. He had the incredibly original idea for all of us to stand up, say our name, why we're media arts majors etc. and I couldn't stand hearing 20 people get up there and say "I'm a media major because...I like movies...They fuckin' rock." (it was something like that)

After my class I drove Jerome to the airport and the entire drive I couldn't stop thinking that Riley and Kurt are my options now. It's difficult saying goodbye to someone when you don't know when you'll see them again. Most people try to leave it with a positive note, like "I'll see you next summer." There's a possibility that I'll never see Jerome again, but of course I'll hope for the best.

And last but not least, I worked computer graphics at KUAT tonight and mid-show my computer crashed, causing a lovely few seconds of black air. I wasn't too worried because the people who watch this damn show can barely see or hear.

So yes, today the powers that be decided it was my turn to spend 24hrs in a whirlwind of emotional downers. I'm feeling better, but I wonder who's turn it'll be tomorrow.

Ford

P.S.- Doesn't this picture kick ass!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ford,
Where is a link to Jamie's webpage... I'm lost and I want to find her...