Sunday, August 21, 2005

"Missedafied" Jerome


Tonight Jerome, Kurt and myself went to a bar. It was the usual, motorcycles kicking up dust on the patio that officially launched my allergy season, tennis on their widescreen T.V. (which was streched and looked like shit), 4 beers, several cigarettes, a brief argument with Kurt about how Christian music labels exploit the church and people of faith, and the simple but fun antics of Jerome.

I never thought it would be this way, but I've grown attached to Jerome and hate to see him go back to France. He always added something to a get together, and is one of the nicest guys I know. It's come to that point where I feel like I've taken his friendship for granted and wished we did more.

I'll have several drinks in his honor Sunday night.

Ford

1 comment:

Fordness said...

I do realize that I used the word "That" twice in the first sentence twice