Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stoned to Death!!


So things are still going well here in Reno. My job keeps me busy and doesn't pay me very much, and our apartment is holding up nicely. The Olympics start soon on the great network of NBC, which means for the entire duration of the events I get to work 12 hour shifts. Oh well at least the overtime will be nice.

The thing I love best about working for NBC is I get to watch "The Office" every Thursday. And here I thought the only good decision this network ever made was "The West Wing". The Office is great!!! Steve Carell is brilliant and the writing is subtle and hilarious. YEAH!! the West Wing turned to shit at the best possible time. I've got a new #1 in my book.

And finally, to explain the title to this post. I know my titles never seem to make any reference to anything, well this time It does. I feel sorry for anyone who had to sit through the vomity vile sound of the Rolling Stones for the Super Bowl half time show. Never have I heard such an extreme sound of excrement leave an amplifier before. McJagger was so busy attempting to jump around like a troubled middle school student, he forgot to sing his songs correctly. Mind you I've never really liked the Stones, but their performance put the final nail in a coffin containing any hope for my admiration.

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

But those lips and those hips!

Anonymous said...

president's day weekend? well, if there was ever a time to party it up, THAT would be it. i hope you do give me a call, that would be beyond awesome. my number's the same, i hope you didn't lose it. if you did, i'm not the only retarded one around here...seriously though, if you lost it, just tell me and i won't be too angry.

on a different note, that bit about the rolling stones made me laugh really hard.