Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mullets on the Rise!!!!!


Sorry I haven't posted in quite some time. I was too busy pretending to...uhh..to...be a the manager at the KFC down the street. They caught on real quick once it was apparent that I didn't know how to fix the frier and burnt that little girls face off. She wasn't using it!

Did that not make sense to anybody...me either.

Anyway...
Jamie came down this weekend and it was loads of fun. We had a Halloween party on friday. This random man with a mullet came in and started drinking the beer and putting his arm around the girls. I had already been drinking and smoking so I was fearless. I pulled him aside and said "Listen you sonbitch, I don't want you and your long hair in the back type ways at my party. you got that?!" he replied "You have meet beat sir, your charming good looks are no match for my lower city ways. I will bid you good day."

Actually I just asked him to leave and he did. Which story is true? We may never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said good day!